1/21/2022 - 1/21/2022
The “Intermediate” Estate Planning Program is the bridge between the Estate Planning all‐day “Fundamentals” Program in the fall of each year and the two‐day Estate Planning Symposium in the spring of each year.
This half‐day program will go in‐depth on two estate planning topics every estate planner will encounter in their practice. This year's topics are: "Drafting & Drafting Mistakes" and "Estate and Gift Tax." This is a “can’t miss” program for anyone who wants to be engaged in the estate planning practice. Formatted for lawyers, this program will provide invaluable information to any professional whose practice or career touches any area of estate planning.
Click HERE for a full brochure.
Location: Virtual Only
Registration ends on 1/20/2022
4/28/2022 - 4/29/2022
The Kansas City Estate Planning Symposium is the Midwest’s leading estate planning event, featuring multi-disciplinary content delivered by nationally recognized leaders. It is vital to stay on top of the latest developments in trust, estate and gift taxes, especially during the current pandemic and economic disruption. The 2022 conference, being held on April 28-29, will be delivered in person at the Overland Park Convention Center and virtually – providing the same information, knowledge and education from the safety of your office or home. Registrants can earn up to 16 hours of professional development credit, experience real-time engagement with speakers, and make meaningful connections through a variety of networking opportunities. In person attendance will be restricted to 250 attendees.
Who Should Attend?
The Kansas City Estate Planning Symposium is dedicated to producing an outstanding educational seminar for all members of your estate planning team.
The symposium will be useful for:
- Estate Planning Attorneys
- Business & Tax Attorneys
- Trust Officers
- Planned Giving Professionals
- Financial Planners
- Life Underwriters
- Click HERE to view the brochure.
- $425.00 (two day conference with digital course materials) - in person and virtual registration options are available
- $325.00 (one day attendance with digital course materials) - in person and virtual registration options are available
Lodging:There are several hotels in the immediate area of the Overland Park Convention Center, many within walking distance. The Overland Park Sheraton is connected by a walk-way to the Convention Center. Click HERE to view the list of nearby hotels.
Exhibitor and Sponsor Opportunities: Click HERE to view!
COVID-19 Safety Precautions (subject to change based on pandemic status at the time of the event):
- In person attendees must provide proof of being fully vaccinated within two weeks of the Symposium to attend in person.
- In person attendees must provide proof of vaccination upon entering the facility (actual vaccination card or electronic copy).
- In person registrants must check the waiver as part of the registration process.
- Beyond the standardized measures recommended by the CDC, there may be venue-specific safety procedures required by the Overland Park Convention Center. All attendees will be required to adhere to guidelines established and communicated by KCEPS.
- Meeting rooms, exhibit hall spaces and dining areas will be set for physical distancing.
- Face masks/coverings will be encouraged, but not required.
- Learn more about the Overland Park Convention Center's commitment to safety here.
Location: Overland Park Convention Center
6000 College Blvd.
Overland Park, KS 66211
Registration ends on 4/27/2022